Spend your time wisely
Zekka George from Entrepreneur Africa has this to share about spending and making wise decisions as an Entrepreneur.
What tips can you share with entrepreneurs to survive the quiet days/holidays?
See to it that you don’t try to compete:
- Don’t compete with anyone, don’t break your good habits and principles over little things or nothing at all, don’t over spend your money; opportunities are waiting for you next year.
Take time for you:
- Rest well
- Eat & drink healthier
- Enjoy your break
Don’t Say yes, yes, yes to everything:
- Understand why you are being invited
- Don’t say yes to look cool
- Decide on places & Events you want to attend and you must be happy about it.
- You a new year coming up filled with opportunities please don’t waste money
A new year is upon us, what would you advise entrepreneurs to do come January?
- Have a plan in place for the New Year 2019
- Priorities: prioritize what’s important and do it
- Work , work ,work and work hard
- Be innovative all the easy
The success of your business is your responsibility…