Reflection on another year and a few things I observed at 28 - Berneth Koopman
1. Writing is a game changer and I feel pretty proud of myself to have found it.
2. You’re stronger than you think. How many times did you think you weren’t going to survive something but here you are; surviving.
3. It’s always okay to distance yourself from whatever it is that is hurting you. The only person you owe something to is yourself.
4. You can’t expect people to know how you feel if you don’t say it. So be honest and open.
5. On the same subject as number four, there is a big difference between being honest and being a straight up asshole. Don’t be birdbrain. Nobody likes birdbrain.
6. Labrinth and I really need to be bffs.
7. “No” remains a necessary word if you want to live a happy life.
8. I will always have weak knees. Whether it is over someone who doesn’t deserve it or me attempting to exercise . Thus how I almost dislocated my knee while attempting a curtsy lunge.